
Just a quick note to say that John is doing great. I can hardly believe it myself, its amazing. Four Sundays ago, my brother and I barely got John into the van to go to church. He was literally a whisper of a frame. Today we used the wheelchair, but only to traverse the cold and elevator. John walked up and down the aisle. He sat through the whole service without tremendous pain. He eats like a horse and complains of being BORED. Glory to God. He joined the family for dinner and movie night, Charlotte's Web. He played the piano for twenty minutes. We are all filled with joy.
6 comments:
What a blessed Christmas gift! We wish you many more amazing gifts in 2008.
Rejoicing with you--
Jeanne
and all us here!
Such wonderful news-Glory to God!
You are in my daily prayers from
Pasadena,California.
Blessings,
Dore'
Margie, I am SO glad. Yesterday morning at church, during a silent moment, I remembered you and John and concentrated on you both in my heart. I prayed for health and strength and rest for you both. All Christmas holidays, as John has come to mind, I have stopped whatever I was doing simply to pray with concentration and will and hope.
Your email is good news.
Blessings,
Debbie Pope
Several verses I recently read in the Psalms seem so appropriate to this good news.
Oh, sing to the Lord a new song!
For He has done marvelous things... (Ps 98:1)
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
For the Lord is good;
His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations.
(Ps 100:4,5)
Continuing to pray. Ruth
Oh, joy! Margie, I swear when I saw this post I actually got goosebumps and heard in my head a chorus singing, "Praise God from whom all blessings flow"! You are right, this is amazing. We will continue to pray for John and your whole family and give thanks for this awesome turn!
Love,
Gabi
Bless be the Lord!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, to hear John playing the piano! What pieces was he playing?
Great news, Margie!
We will continue to pray,
Sal (for the Mills)
Post a Comment