John is feeling a little better today. He has slept most of the time. His brother-in-law and our pastor, Stewart, stopped by this morning to pray and give him communion. Tomorrow we will be at the hospital to get a transfusion. The doctor hopes more blood will bring more energy.
I woke up with no voice this morning. I went to the doctor and I have an ear/sinus infection. Thanks be to God I have a loving spirit-filled doctor. She cared for my medical needs and then invited the three other members of the team to come in to pray. They anointed me with oil and layed their hands on me for healing.
Isaiah 58: 11
The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs
in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your bones.
You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose
waters never fail.
in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your bones.
You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose
waters never fail.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment