Isaiah 58: 11

The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs
in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your bones.
You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose
waters never fail.





Thursday, August 14, 2008

Its great to get away and its great to come home.

We returned from a vacation today and I can't find my camera. I know I have some great pictures to share with you, but they'll have to wait until I dig out from under the laundry. I decided not to post ahead of time about our trip. I have that strange, "I'm a widow and I feel vulnerable" thing going on. I guess I did not want to advertise that we would be gone. Anyway, that's why I didn't post for so long.

We were given a week at a cottage in Michigan on Lake Hamlin. We had a great time swimming, picking blueberries and watching out for the wolverines.

We have come home with great stories to tell, fun memories, PILES of dirty laundry and itchy bug bites.

Oh, remind me to tell you about George. Hilarious.

4 comments:

Alec Smith said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! I can imagine Charlotte and Josiah with blue-stained fingers and lips. What fun!

Anonymous said...

looking forward to hearing about George...

p.s. i'm still scratching my bug bites!

love,
julie mac

Alec Smith said...

Margie, by the way... that was Jill, not Alec

Anonymous said...

Duder
You seriously crack me up in your writing style on this blog thing... you said "remind me to tell you about George.."--kinda gives the reader the feeling that you are chatting to only them over a cup of coffee....never mind that hundreds of readers are actually tuning in. ha ha. I love it.