Isaiah 58: 11

The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs
in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your bones.
You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose
waters never fail.





Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fellowship with Friends

John's friends Eirik and Randy came to visit on Sunday. I was blessed by a note Eirik sent me after they left. Thought you might be, too. Here is an excerpt, with his permission.

I don't really regard the direness of his health as much as I regard John in the center of God's holy and healing presence. I do see him being clothed in holiness. Tonight I also saw that he could be like his namesake,leaning his head into the bosom of the Lord, and that there was a fountain of life there for him. As a matter of fact, it was God's love that was shining through John for Randy and me tonight... somehow he's already drinking from that Fountain.

Amen. Thanks be to God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, Dear John and Margie,

How we grieve being so far away from you all right now. We love you, and know Jesus loves you more. May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. We are striving with you and for you in prayer!

Holly, for the Covingtons

Rachel Dawn Kornfield said...

amen and amen!