Dear friends,
I do not know exactly what to say. We are in the Valley.
These are holy moments. The Lord is near.
John is exhausted from fighting the disease and an infection.
John gave me a blessing this afternoon. I was sobbing too hard to hear all of it. I am hoping Stewart and Katherine will remember the details.
Thank you for your companionship and prayers. We are all one in the Lord.
Blessings, dear friends, Margie
Isaiah 58: 11
The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs
in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your bones.
You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose
waters never fail.
in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your bones.
You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose
waters never fail.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh Margie - again we pray for your strength and courage. I pray that this time with your husband can be full of deep shared love no matter how things turn out. As always we love you and are at your beck and call. Please let us know how we can help.
Lord, have mercy! Have mercy on Margie, on John, on Katherine & Stewart, on Bill & Mary, on Charlotte & Josiah, and on all of us who love him. Lord, it's not too late to heal John completely. We ask You for his healing, knowing it would bring You great glory. Hold (carry) Margie through this painful valley.
Dear Margie and John,
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear not evil, for Thou art with me.
We are praying.
Much love,
Marilyn Henderson
I am Bonita Smith's brother who is a youth pastor in ohio (myepicjourney.com). I have kept up with your blog and family. I am in prayer right now that God more than anything helps you and your family to be faithful to Him during this time of uncertainity!!!!
We love you, Margie and John. Know that Donna and I and our children are praying for you. Lord, be near our dear friends. May they feel your presence in a profound way. May they all know how much you delight in them, your deep and abiding love.
We are holding you in our thoughts and prayers. We love you tremendously.
Elsie & Jeff
I see the Lord
and he is seated on the throne
The train of his robe
is filling the heavens
Margie:
I love you and John and your family. I'm praying for love and peace and joy for you, somehow. The loving arms of Christ hold you all.
Debbie
Post a Comment