Its been 8 weeks today.
Isaiah 58: 11
The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs
in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your bones.
You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose
waters never fail.
in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your bones.
You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose
waters never fail.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Margie,
I so enjoyed seeing you at church this Sunday. I am wondering if you would send me your address. You could email it to me at laura.alison.stewart@gmail.com
Thank you for your honesty and the gift of your writing. I'm praying for you, Charlotte, and Josiah.
Love,
Laura Stewart
I prayed for you tonight.
Laurie Horton
Thinking of you in these difficult days. My thoughts are with your family.
love
Bridgette (Brandon) McNeal
Remembering you all in our prayers...
Much love--
Jeanne and family
Thinking of you tonight, Margie. I'm praying for you. Your blog helps us to understand and to pray better. I'm so sorry. I love you.
Michelle Knott
Post a Comment